Beginner/ Starter cables

I am looking for feedback on cables/ interconnects for beginners in hi-end audio. I am not talking Monster, but possibly Transparent Audio Wave cable. Any feedback/ suggestions of other brands would be aprpeciated.
umalum1990
Kimber 8TC and Audioquest Type 4 always were and still are hard to beat with entry level gear. Not the last word in frequency extension, but very well balanced strengths...especially in the all important mids. Just a tad on the mellow side which many entry level systems can benefit from.
Greetings, I second Riffer's recommendation of DH Labs. If you want to spend a little more their Air Matrix line is pretty much impossible to beat for the money. IMHO Happy Listening
Audioparts Inc. by Stu Wein makes fine products which offer great value, in my opinion. The Mas Hybrid speaker cables have been great in my system, and I posted a short review a while back.
I suggest you stick with clean, tight connections, as short runs as possible, and with the likes of kimber, signal cable, blue jeans, etc. Once the rest of your system, including the all important (and often overlooked) room acoustics, are up to your satisfaction you can spend to your heart's content on expensive R,L, and good old C.

Make sure you practice due diligence w.r.t. your room acoustics, otherwise you may neglect the true potential of your hardware.

This was something I have put off for too long, and now I hear how misguided I was to assume the room was ok, while changing hardware more frequently than a roomful of environmental advocates utter the phrase "global warming".

Peace