Weirdest Question asked when selling gear?

selling high end gear to often anal audiophiles often gets interesting. Wondering what are some of the strangest inquires youve received.
128x128justlisten
Actually the common "Why are you selling?" --gets me. I hate to tell them of my drug problem. I; on the other hand "never" ask why they are buying. Tim; will I have to sell some blood to buy your gear?--Or,do you take pints in trade?
"Do you smoke? Do you drink? Do you have a dog? How old are you? Are you married? How tall are you, how much do you weigh? What is your hair color? What do you do for a living? How long have you been doing this? How long have you worked there? Where were you before? -------->"

Finally, I asked, "Are you interested in the piece, or are you interested in me?" Once he got over the shock, the answer was that an audio component was a reflection of the owner. What really threw him for a loop even more that I decided it wasn't worth doing a deal with him.
Are you the original owner? No, I am at least the third. The manufacturer, the dealer, then me.

Has it ever been serviced? No, it has not broken down yet. Maybe after I sell it.

I know where people are coming from, but if an item is well cared for, who cares how many owners? If something has been serviced, does not mean it is a lemon. With high end gear, more times than not it means it is in better shape.