Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Just got a Tesla Hologram A and next Tuesday I will have a T2.
So , I finally will be able to put to test which Synergistic power cord is best on my Preamp.
If the T2 does prove to be the best, I will then try the Hologram A on my Amp.
I also have Apex Interconnects and a Hologram D on my Digital.
Ozzy -

I've also found that the longer you let these cords settle in with each other, the better they sound. I listened to the recommendations of SR and my dealer and then just let the cords settle in. I have been rewarded with the best sound, by far, that I have ever heard out of my system. I guess my point is to not make decisions with these cables too quickly.
I have a T3 on my amp and a T2 on my source. Since I cannot swing the cost of a Hologram what would you guys suggest I try on my Transport? Also, which cords have you guys tried on Power Conditioners? Thanks so much for the help.
As I said earlier in this thread, I have a T-3 UH going to my conditioner with excellent results. I'd ask Ted or Elliot or your dealer about the Transport.