Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Proceeding my audition of the Hologram A on my amp and Precision AC on my pre I have noticed the Hologram A took a longer time to settle in and I think I will trial a Hologram D as suggested by many on my CDP and see how that sounds. The Precision works great on a QLS6,9. The Hologram A is an excellent cord, dynamic, 3 dimensional soundfield for movies had a "WOW" factor, but the foundation is the Hologram D....I may purchase a Hologram A after I trial a "D". THX

REGARDS Bacardi
Barcardi, did you get the Hologram D yet? Interested in hearing your experience. Thanks.
Joeyboynj, no not yet. Mike at Tweek Geek is lending me one in a week. I will let you know thereafter...thx

REGARDS Bacardi
Autentic, When I auditioned my Hologram A they sent me another Precision AC. I tried it on my pre and it worked well, better than my T2 I had on it previous......extremely detailed....

REGARDS Bacardi
Speaking of Tweekgeek, since they are the exclusive distributor for the Kaplan line, has anyone had a chance to do some comparisons of the Kaplan power cord to their Synergistic cords on various components?