Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
I already have acoustic panels in place. Diy OC 7o5 panel at first reflection points (not on ceiling yet) and a few more evenly spaced around the room. The corners have bass traps. I'm not sure if using a ART Basik would be overkill since my room already is acoustically treated.

I'm not sure if I would use a Galileo MPC on a power cord or on interconnects. Suggestions?

Thanks for the responses.
One question for all... Has anyone tried the Tesla Tricon Active Component cords??????

Regards BACARDI
I have been using a T2 power cord on my Pass Labs XP10 Preamp for quite some time now. This power cord has been recommended by SR and by most of the posters on this thread.

But, sprinkled throughout this thread there are some who are using the Precision Ref Power cord on thier Preamp.

Well, I tried one on mine and I have got to tell you there was a pretty big improvement. Improvement in areas of better soundstage, clearer highs and better definition all around.
I have also tried the Hologram A on the preamp and found the upper bass to be too boomy.

So, it is amazing how there is so many "right" cables for different equipment.
Solda, it is the Tesla 1080p video connection to your High Defenition tv..check it out on thecableco.com...

Regards Bacardi