Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
I have been using a T2 power cord on my Pass Labs XP10 Preamp for quite some time now. This power cord has been recommended by SR and by most of the posters on this thread.

But, sprinkled throughout this thread there are some who are using the Precision Ref Power cord on thier Preamp.

Well, I tried one on mine and I have got to tell you there was a pretty big improvement. Improvement in areas of better soundstage, clearer highs and better definition all around.
I have also tried the Hologram A on the preamp and found the upper bass to be too boomy.

So, it is amazing how there is so many "right" cables for different equipment.
Solda, it is the Tesla 1080p video connection to your High Defenition tv..check it out on thecableco.com...

Regards Bacardi
Ozzy, I agree with you on the Precision AC. I have it on my power amp now and it does everything you mentioned and more. I really noticed the high frequency extension it gives and is very precise with delicate sounds(eg: symbols, shakers, glass,) I thought of getting a Hologram A that I auditioned in the past for the reason that the Hologram A had a larger 3dimensional soundfield with better imaging...

Regards Paul
Ozzy, I agree with you on the Precision AC. I have it on my power amp now and it does everything you mentioned and more. I really noticed the high frequency extension it gives and is very precise with delicate sounds(eg: symbols, shakers, glass,) I thought of getting a Hologram A that I auditioned in the past for the reason that the Hologram A had a larger 3dimensioal soundfield with better imaging...

Regards Paul
I'm glad that its for video systems. I thought that it was something new for the audio side... for which I'm still working on. I'm not as tempted by the video stuff. I am thinking a precision ref power cord might work better on my Rotel 1090 then my SR T3. Thanks kids.