Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Ozzy, I agree with you on the Precision AC. I have it on my power amp now and it does everything you mentioned and more. I really noticed the high frequency extension it gives and is very precise with delicate sounds(eg: symbols, shakers, glass,) I thought of getting a Hologram A that I auditioned in the past for the reason that the Hologram A had a larger 3dimensional soundfield with better imaging...

Regards Paul
Ozzy, I agree with you on the Precision AC. I have it on my power amp now and it does everything you mentioned and more. I really noticed the high frequency extension it gives and is very precise with delicate sounds(eg: symbols, shakers, glass,) I thought of getting a Hologram A that I auditioned in the past for the reason that the Hologram A had a larger 3dimensioal soundfield with better imaging...

Regards Paul
I'm glad that its for video systems. I thought that it was something new for the audio side... for which I'm still working on. I'm not as tempted by the video stuff. I am thinking a precision ref power cord might work better on my Rotel 1090 then my SR T3. Thanks kids.
Guess what UPS just droped off? Three new Galileo MPC's! I am going to let them run in for a few days and report back.

Any ideas where to start? (which cables to power first?)
Shellie... I'd try your two best interconnects and your speaker cables first. So if all you have are source to pre and pre to amp then do those.... If you have multiple sources then try either the one you listen to the most... or the one with the better cable (say if one has an Apex or reference and the other has accelerator.... put it on the higher end cable).

That's where I'd start anyways :)