Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
If you have a Powercell I would start with that. Use one for the powercell and one for the powercell cord.
Oz,
What benifits did you experience when you placed a Galileo MPC on your PowerCell? Like you I have a full Tesla system.

Thanks.
Do the Galileo MPC have a greater impact on power cords or interconnects/speaker cables
Shellie, I haven’t received it yet, hopefully this week or early next week. I would think that by using the Galileo at the Powercell all of the components are getting the benefit. I hope that benefit to be a bigger and even more defined images in the soundstage.

I still like my Quattro for the sole purpose of eliminating the clutter of the Mini Couplers. But, if the Galileo proves to be a big improvement I may install another on my Quattro Power cord.
Solda I am going to try the following Galileo MPC placement combinations:

1. Galileo MPC on my PowerCell 10SE /Precision AC, Apex IC, Apex SC.
2. Galileo MPCs on Apex IC and SC and Precision Reference IC.
3. Galileo MPC on PowerCell and all other Tesla PC's in my system.