Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Have you got any idea what is inside cells? Are there any parts in signal path? I liked SR idea of active shielding without mess in signal path. I would not like that SR turn into MIT or Transparent.
I understand it is the same technology as the PowerCell and as I understand that charged plates are the key.
Millimetr,
The Galileo Cells like Active Shielding and the PowerCell, use close proximity electromagnetic fields to condition signal out-side-the-signal-path. Aside from the fact its Electromagnetic Cell is enclosed in a "box" Galileo Cells have noting in common with network cables that work by placing filters in the signal path.

As to Galilleo Universal Speaker Cells the leads are available in three different sizes that should connect any pair of speakers up to Tri-Wire. Should you have a speaker that requires longer length leads, we will custom build leads to spec.

I hope this helps.

Yours in music,
Ted Denney III
Lead designer, Synergistic Research Inc.
I just wanted to let you all know. I had the Synergistic ART room treatment setup in my room for a few months. In addition to the GIK panels, the Synergistic Research ART room treatment is the single most important improvement of all Synergistic products, because it correctly treats the room. It centers the image and widens the soundstage and even outs the bass. The resonators really work. It is worth a demo from The Cable Company. Even if you dont have any Synergistic products, I would give this a try.