Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Just ordered a set of miggs today. Should receive them early next week. If I like on my Blu Ray player,, I will order two more sets for my pre amp and Powercell 10SE....

Regards Bacardi
I have now had several people who had previously heard my present system who have listened in the last several days after I merely moved the Magnetrons on the side back to half-way between the front of my Tidal speakers and my ears. Both asked what I had changed. Neither would believe that it was merely the location of the Magnetrons. I was unwilling to move them back, but for one guy I remove the bowls. He was shocked at the loss of realism.
I have just ordered a set of Galileo speaker cells I'll let you know how I get on. I saw them at the recent London Heathrow hifi show on Soulution, Gershman Black swan system. It was the most open and engaging sound at the show and I was especially amazed when the chaps said they were using the basic synergistic cables.

In regards to the new recommended placement for the ART system, has anything else changed besides the placement of the side satellites? Anywhere I can read these new recommendations? I've still yet to finish setting mine up! stupid window...

I did however receive a demo set of universal speaker cells the other day. I tried them with my cheapo audioquest cables and was impressed with the improvement. Then I decided I'd try the cables that came with the cells and was blown away. They're settling in right now so I can do some real listening next week :)

I haven't moved my migs since I put them in. What difference in sound does moving them further inward under the component make? I have them at the recommended 1" from edge placement.
Adwiegert, there will soon be a recommendation of using four new Magnetrons, all on the front or speaker wall, and one new Bass Station for your rear wall. The new sidewall, Magnetron position does wonders.

All that I can say about MIG positioning is to try alternatives. If you move them under a component, do so smoothly. These things don't like to be moved. I have found there to be little to predict what will be best other than to have about the same load on each foot. After they are broken in (yeah, I know that sounds like nonsense for footers, but it is true), I prefer the "pin-point" position. I again tried putting three under my Mac Powerbook that I use as a server. I am again shocked at how effective these feet are.