Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
New ends and new power shield hook up. Called the SE. Same price as older AC wire.
Airportsyndrome, I actually have them in pin-point configuration( 2 back one front) and noticed a difference in imaging mostly. It tightened the bass up and seems more controlled. The thing is I have a Hifi Pyon 1.5 inch thick Parkawood platform with resonance controlling feet with bearings and I put the migs under sub and top platform. I might try another set under platform and top carpet and take off feet.

Also I might switch to 2 migs in front / one back as the 13.5 driver and magnet weigh more than rear. My subs weight is 155lbs. Try lifting that yourself and place migs under(lol). Good thing I workout..

I think Ted D. mentioned larger miggs coming out ..

Regards Bacardi
To anyone that seen the Synergistic Research room at RMAF, please report in on what exactly you saw and heard. Maybe a little preview/review. Also, can you tell us what other rooms were using Synergistic products that were not related to Synergistic to show off their products.

Ted, if you like to explain all your new products or list what's new, that would be most welcome.

Thanks, Joe