Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Joeyboynj, hard to believe you are selling your PowerCell 10SE since you have commented positively on the improvement when the Galileo MPC was added. Are you upgrading? By the way, what sonic improvements did you notice with the Galileo added to the PowerCell?
Imagine how nice some of these systems could be if the owners spent money on components and not wires.

But a fool and his money are soon parted.
The Powercell 10 SE is still he best power conditioner I have ever tried in my system and I continue to use one in my main system. I'm selling an extra one I have. If everyone, MUST know. ;-)
Sabai, sonic improvements have been discussed previously in this forum and on my system page. The improvements are not subtle and you should demo one from your dealer and you decide.