Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Couple of questions if anyone here can give advice and input.

1: Anyone tried having the Mig's configuration with one at the front and two behind because of lack of room near the edge with the feet?.

2: Will a pair of power hungry Krell mono amps sound better through a seperate dedicated spur on their own rather than plugging them into the powercell 10SE with everything else in a different clean spur?.
I have 2 options.... a clean spur for the 10-SE and eveything plug into it or 2 clean spurs... one for 10-SE and one just for the Krell mono amps with Tesla Plex SE?.

Thaks in advance.
Flashunlock, I am using the Mg's the way you have asked for both my Amp and Preamp due to the weight and balance of the componenta.
Also with my Pass Labs Amp I found it to be more dynamic plugged into its own dedicated 20 Amp Tesla outlet than plugging it into the SR Powercel 10SE and sharing one outlet with everything else.
Ozzy,

Thanks for the info :)

If by placing the Mig's the way you mentioned, for example for the pinpoint configuration, do you have the front single Mig pointing upwards and rear 2 down or just as original instructed like the 2 front 1 rear setup to have the front one downwards and the rear two pointing upwards?.

Also have you compared the Tesla Plex-SE to other top brands like Furutech?.

Thanks again.
Joeyboynj and Flashunlock, I'm enjoying my PowerCell 10SE very much. I have my old Tesla Plex as my wall receptacle at the end of a 20-amp dedicated line. I had the new Tesla Plex SE plugged into the Tesla Plex on the end of a stock PC with a stock plug. Last night I took the stock plug off the stock PC and replaced it with an Oyaide P-004. NIGHT AND DAY !! SUPER WOW !! The PowerCell was transformed in every way especially the sound stage and fullness and dynamics and inner detail. I cannot over-emphasize what Oyaide plugs have done for my system. I also installed MiGs under all components -- two at the back and one at the front. I put the first set under my step-down transformer and this produced a massive change in the sound. Pin-point works best for most people so I tried pin-point under everything. I had to change to ambient under my amp and step-down transformer because the resolution was too bright with all pin-point. Now it's perfect.