Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Joeyboynj and Flashunlock, I'm enjoying my PowerCell 10SE very much. I have my old Tesla Plex as my wall receptacle at the end of a 20-amp dedicated line. I had the new Tesla Plex SE plugged into the Tesla Plex on the end of a stock PC with a stock plug. Last night I took the stock plug off the stock PC and replaced it with an Oyaide P-004. NIGHT AND DAY !! SUPER WOW !! The PowerCell was transformed in every way especially the sound stage and fullness and dynamics and inner detail. I cannot over-emphasize what Oyaide plugs have done for my system. I also installed MiGs under all components -- two at the back and one at the front. I put the first set under my step-down transformer and this produced a massive change in the sound. Pin-point works best for most people so I tried pin-point under everything. I had to change to ambient under my amp and step-down transformer because the resolution was too bright with all pin-point. Now it's perfect.
Can anyone comment on the new SE series power cords and how the differences in the three coloured adaptors make in the sound? How do they compare to the previous line?

Regards Bacardi
Hi Bacardi, I have the new Precision Reference plugged into the PowerCell 10SE and the Galileo PMC. There are 3 circuits -- silver, gray and black. I can't compare with the previous line but Ted Denney says that they were using the equivalent of the gray with the earlier Precision Reference. Each circuit is has a different sonic "coloring" -- the silver is the coolest and the black is the warmest. They are all very resolving. Hope this helps.
Hi Sabai, what improvement if any would one notice with the SE version of a Hologram D PC over the standard one that it replaced when not used with a power conditioner such as the 10ES ?
Thanks,
violin