Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Hi Ulysse21, if you want to upgrade to all Galileo MPCs for your cables you will need to buy 4 Galileo MPCs. Each Galileo MPC has 2 leads to power two cables. But you will get a bigger increase in performance if you get the Universal speaker cells and Universal interconnect cells. I would try those first and then go from there. You can compare the Basik cables vs. your Designers Refs. hooked up to the cells. Keep what you like best. Contact The Cable Company, they can send you demos to try.

Then later as an additional upgrade option use Galileo MPCs on your universal cells and speaker cables and interconnects.
Hi Joeyboynj,

Try at home is an excellent idea. I have just to wait that French importer do this new line.

Do you think that an only dual Galileo MPC is enough to shield speakers cable? Is-it better to have one Galileo MPC for each speaker cable?

Another problem is I have Designer bi-wire speaker cable and that there is only one pair of binding post on Galileo speakers cells.

Ulysse21.
Thank you Ted,

I can see there's allways no Galileo products on French importer website.

Do you have any advice about keeping Designer Reference but with Galileo MPC or selling it and using instead Galileo Basik with Galileo cells?

Ulysse21.
Anybody try big miggs and how much difference are they compared to the small miggs?

Regards Bacardi