Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
If your system is highly resolving and you have MIGs in your system try "super" ambient -- all 3 points in the north position. I am getting wonderful results with this.
Hi Sabai, I recently installed a brand new Powercell 10 SE Mk.II, Teslaplex SE outlet and changed all my Synergistic power cords to SE class. These new versions are working out very well for me. I really like the new end plugs on the power cords Synergistic is currently using. Much clearer, more dynamic and live sounding with huge holographic soundstage all in Synergistic fashion. The black backgrounds are better but my system does not sound as dark anymore. It’s more liquid and real sounding. Therefore, I'm really enjoying my current compliment of Synergistic equipment. My system sounds the best I ever heard it. The resolution is off the charts with micro and macro details and is just sounds very very musical. I easily get lost in the music forget about my equipment, tweaks and whatever. I’m very happy I upgraded. I’m getting much more enjoyment out of my system. Great job Synergistic!!!
Joeyboynj...

How much better is the Powercell 10-se mk-2 compared to the 10-se?. Do you think the improvements are due to the newer percision P/C or the whole package. Have you tried swaping the precision PC over the old and new Powercell's?

thanks in advance
Hi Joeyboynj, I will be installing SR universal speaker and IC cells in August. I think that will be about it for me. The budget is over-the-top now. But the results so far have been worth the price. SR knows what they are doing. I also do tweaking and experimenting to get the best out of my system. So far, so good (Steely Dan).
Flashunlock, I think the improvements are due to the whole package. I went from Mk.I to Mk.II and upgraded to a SE versions of the power cords. I think the new plugs are a major contributor and are much better than the previous plus used by Synergistic. Also, the shield filters are a really fun part to fine turn the system and will come in handy as I change and upgrade equipment in the future. The Mk.II Powercell is definitely higher performance as well. Blacker background and more liquid sounding. More musical to my ears, I'm happy. If you can afford the upgrade go for it, if not then don’t listen to the upgrades so you will not know what you are missing.