Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Thx TBG. I am awaiting two Teslaplex SE's from Scott from Scott Walker Audio. Also just received from Scott a Hologram A(SE) and a Hologram D(SE) and waiting for them two beak in. Scott's a great guy to deal with and very quick,helpful,discrete and educated in the field. I am just amazed at this SE line of cords. Anyone have any feedback on the SE line compared to the old Tesla line?

Regards Bacardi
Antonkk, those are an older line and no longer in production. The current cables are for all type of systems and speakers and are now designed to use system matching between all the different current models. Their old cables for B&W were called B&W spec cables. You will find more info on them if you perform a forum search.
Has anyone tried the Precision AC Basik power cord yet? Also, any experiences with the new Element Silver interconnects??? Thanks.
Xmetal, What Ted said for max performance keep all interconnect, speaker cable and power cable shields separate. Therefore, yes, separate Rel interconnect from the power cable shield on different MPCs. Group only like shields on the same MPC.