Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Antonkk, those are an older line and no longer in production. The current cables are for all type of systems and speakers and are now designed to use system matching between all the different current models. Their old cables for B&W were called B&W spec cables. You will find more info on them if you perform a forum search.
Has anyone tried the Precision AC Basik power cord yet? Also, any experiences with the new Element Silver interconnects??? Thanks.
Xmetal, What Ted said for max performance keep all interconnect, speaker cable and power cable shields separate. Therefore, yes, separate Rel interconnect from the power cable shield on different MPCs. Group only like shields on the same MPC.
Are Basik Strings the best fit for the Universal Interconnects Cell? I recently installed a set of Universal Interconnect Cells between my Sony 5400ES player and my Ayre K-1xe preamp, and really like the improvements (more detail, dynamics, etc) using the Basik Strings. This was similar to my experience with the Speaker Cells. When I substituted the Accelerators for the Basik Strings, I didn't hear much of an improvement. Do the Cells provide most of their benefits with the Basiks Strings? Should I just use the Strings (rathe than a more expensive IC) and save my money for another Cell?
Mtseymour, in my summer home, I used the Galileo Univ. IC Cells and the Speaker Cells all with the Basik strings. Then I came back to Texas where I had Apex speaker wires and interconnects. I listened for a while without the Cells and then put them in. I was shocked at the improvement in the Apex. I did try the Cells with the Basiks on one source and found the sound was so far from what I had been getting with the Cells and Apex, that I put the Basiks in the bag.

I think the Apex alone are better than the Cells and Basiks, but did not really try this comparison. Remember that the Basiks are really just basic cables with no shielding.