Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Bacardi,
I enjoyed reading "My wires are neatly arrayed in a sequence of direction with wife friendly appeal." My wife comes into my listening room, dances to the music, then goes around back of the speakers, stares at all the wires and exclaims "Look at that mess -- do you need all those wires?" Whereupon I explain, once again, they are the reason she now dances when she comes in the room.

Audiofeil,
You should have been a stand-up comedian with your hilarious one-liners. You might have got a few laughs on the audio circuit -- excuse the pun. In case you did not notice, I don't hear a chorus of laughter when you post. I hear a chorus of silence denoting indifference.
Sabai,

I'm in your camp. Too many cable companies has done the same by bring out endless newer versions yearly. I can understand that the designers are sitting there thinking of new ideas etc etc but ATEOTD, we are the ones who have to shell out our hard earn cash just to keep up. IMO, not all latest versions etc are better... it may just be different but sadly, we audiophiles are sometimes " sucker" and always want the best or the latest hence they gladly take our money because you know what... if they don't, someone else will.
I do own some of their products including their Powercell 10Se MK-2 which I bought new not so long ago and is sickened to hear of the Mk-3 so soon. I won't be buying/ upgrading any more of their products.

Thanks
Flashunlock,
The pace of new products coming online is often astonishing. SR's Element series is their latest and I have a feeling they are game-changers. But just watch. Within 12 months there will be Element MK I. Then Element MK II will come along. Then Super Element will come along as as a "breakthrough". Then Super Enigma bullets will hit the headlines. We will all be left in the dust before you have a chance to get to the end of the block. I don't have the money to keep up. I have to prepare myself for the psychological threshold of "the buck stops here".

My system is sounding great with some finishing touches soon to arrive. Once I'm done I won't look over my shoulder as I turn the corner. It is called being satisfied with what you have. There will always be something new and better coming along. But unless you have the resources you have to get off the merry-go-round. Otherwise you will eventually find yourself in trouble. Get your system synergy working for you and let others worry about the newest and latest.
Flashunlock,
Pursuant to my earlier posting in reply to your comments, how much are we willing to sacrifice in search of the elusive Ultimate Sound Stage? You know the soundstage I am referring to. The one no one has but that is tantalizingly dangled before our audio eyes by various cable makers including SR year after year with each game-changing breakthrough.

You know the soundstage I am referring to. The one that destroys our walls. The one that extends clear into the neighbor's back yard and right over to the apartment block across the street. I mean how much do we REALLY need to be satisfied with the music? When do we finally say "This is great. I'm satisfied. The buck stops here."? Will I be gnashing my teeth till I'm 97 over the latest Super SE MK VII that I just missed out on -- and could not afford anyway?