Stiff power cords are frustrating

Just venting...I want good power cords to connect my gear but trying to work with some of these very stiff power cords is just frustrating. Due to my somewhat confined rack setup, I'm going to have to find the right compromise of good power cord and flexible enough to work with in a confined workspace.
vman71
There have been many times when I have thought about going back to stock power cords for this very reason.
I use wire ties to tie the cords to the rack's back supports (both the ties and rack are black, so not noticeable much). This keeps the cords from hanging and pulling on the component that they are attached to. Also, where the cord plugs into the component, I use a sorbothane footer between the plug and shelf to keep securely plugged in. You kind of have to be crafty with stiff cords - I use all Virtual Dynamics cables and cords - they are very stiff, but this can be managed with a bit of ingenuity. I must say that I do not have a confined workspace like yourself, but you may be able to use my techniques somehow. HeyÂ…nobody said this hobby was easy!
A few stiff cords I have tried (including some with stiffness at the plug ends, which is also annoying): DCCA Extreme Reference, Electraglide Epiphany, Purist Audio Dominus, Revelation Audio Labs Precept.

These are all exceptional cords, though.

A few flexible alternatives: Venhaus Audio Airsine, Shunyata Python and Anaconda (really flexible!), Elrod EPS-2 and EPS-3 (surprisingly flexible considering they have a reputation as being stiff).
Shunyata Helix cords are really flexible and not that heavy. Audience is very flexible.
Virtual Dynamics are very stiff, but can be "pre-bent" into shape. the other problem if the cord is heavy is the pull on the IEC sockets. You have to put something under the female IEC plug of the power cord to keep it level.