Cardas Golden Presence - anyone familiar?

I have recently switched to Golden Cross interconnects (balanced) and have been extremely pleased with the results. I will be eventually replacing my Cardas Quadlink 5C biwire speaker cables in the next couple months. Golden Cross seems like the logical choice but I was wondering if anyone has heard the Golden Presence (their latest cable line). I briefly tried the neutral reference ICs and found it a little too sterile so I will also be staying away from Golden Reference as a possibility.
adamg
You may want to try something like an Audience Au24 for speaker cables. I used to have Cross speaker cables and various Cardas IC's. I was getting too much warmth and eventually got the Audience. Made a big difference.
Hi
a bit off topic, though still some relevanve.
I have had the cardas golden reference biwire speaker cabeles, i used it for about 2 month and found it disappointing. The mid bass was bloated and the cabels sounded toatally unrevealing ( used with classe monoblocks and bw 802d), i replaced them with acoustic zen double barrel - huge difference, sound is not bloated, much air, great details. I think cabels are very much a matter of taste, I would recommend auditioning on ones own system before finalizing your purchase.
Sdecker,

I completely disagree with your findings.

You do realize that that GP & the GR are the same exact cable!! With the GP only containing one braided shield instead of two braided shields as in GR. The two sound very similiar with the nod towards openness going to GP vs GR which is a little darker overall. That's basically it.
Hifichic, how are the GP and GR the "exact same cable" if one contains one braded shield and the other has two and one sound more open and the other is "a little darker"? Sounds like two completely different cables to me, based on your description.
I don't know about the Golden Presence speaker cable, but I recently bought the Presence IC, and it was much better than the Neutral Ref, and sounded pretty similar to the Gold Ref. Hey, Hifichic guy, I also thought the Presence sounded more open than the Reference. Maybe the extra shielding on the Gold Ref makes it somewhat less open.

I'm quite pleased with my Presence purchase, and agree the Presence is a very open and neutral cable with nice weight. I've had enough of thin sounding and dull sounding cables.