What is the best HEAVY METAL speaker?

I know totally blasphemy question here on Audiogon. But you like what you like, right? Anyway, I know most metal music is totally compressed and recorded horrible (aka Metallica) however there is a new age of metal bands out there that are starting to change that (Opeth started with Blackwater Park). So what speakers out there can take the pounding of a double bass drum kit hitting at full throttle and give the roar of metal guitar justice. There has to be a set up that would make Glen Tipton turn his head and say hell ya!
128x128lizzardkingseattle
Enobenetto-Your not alone there are many younger(<50) on Agon that respect heavy metal/hard rock.
Good evening!
I'm using Reference 3A Episodes driven by a bryston 4B and this combo has no issues keeping up at some neighbour-annoying levels. :)
I listen to everything from jazz to rock to Manson and korn to EDM... and the system continues to impress me.
I'm 47 my self, april, I will be 48, their is some new metal to go around these days, check out pop evil, and Lucuna Coil, also Hale Storm, not bad for these days, talking about a good kick it with heavy metal amp, get a Krell 700 cx stereo or krell 750cx mono blocks, I gurantee bass impact slam factor here for heavy metal, ha, he, ha.
Good to hear from more rockers!!! Luxman vintage 70's amps are great for rock!!!!!!
I remember my first rock alblum, it was the first Kiss alblum, then led zepplin, Heart, etc.., I never looked back after that, Damn, then I turned into a heavy metal and Rock singer for the most of my life after those alblums, scorpion's, motley crue, pantera,Dream Theatre, Rush was my first concert, man was I ruined!, when I seen Neil peart play the drums, I was like, he's the man!, I noticed everyone was useing JBL stack stage speakers then, now many years later, the top JBL speakers and many others are what kick's for metal to me.