Xindak FP-Gold

Your experiences with this cable?

Thanx for reading this post.
gjuro76
This is an outstanding cord for the money. It is very open and will allow tremendous slam.
I just tried one on my tube preamp, and it was way better than Cardas Cross which I had to compare. Tommorow I'll put 'em on my 2A3 monoblocks too.
I think it will stay in my system (all 3 of them).
Xindak FP-Gold vs Oyaide Tunami GPX vs Shunyata Diamondback?

Did any of u compare these three wires?

I can gat fair price for tunamy or shunyata; but without a chance to hear them 1st in my system?

Can they beat Xindak FP-Gold?
Eichmann eXpress Power AC Cable is too one of the cable with fair price which I get; but without chance to listen them. :-(

Somebody said that Xindak FP-Gold is one of the best power cables in sub 1000$ range. Any comments on that?

I just don't know what to with myself.

Power cables makes me crazy. :-)

Thanx for reading.

Hi from Zagreb, Croatia, Europe.
Gjuro, you might want to jump over to the other threads regarding members that don't believe a power cord can make an improvement. Not only do they make an improvement but they make one crazy too! I know the Xindak cord can compete with cords in the $500 range. With that being said I have ordered a Lessloss power cord. After reading some reviews on this cord and talking to a couple members it should be an improvement over the Xindak. One member just lined his whole system with the Lessloss cord. He siad it is that impressive.