Aduioquest Sky & Cheetah

Sky & cheetah are Perfect-Surface Silver (PSS) .

Anyone knows how much difference they are?
redoctober2
Redoctober2

I have not heard the audioquest silver products so I can not comment on their specific performance in my system. But what I can say is that I sold both my Anaconda interconnects and Volcano speaker cables and purchased the DNA interconnects and X32 speaker cables from HGA for even money and got in exchange a far superior performing product. They are very smooth, natural and detailed with no hint of harshness what so ever.

Which leads me to my point that products within a brand tend to exhibit similarities. The case with audioquest (IMO) being over priced for the level of performance their products offer.

I uesed to love Audioquest cables and swore by them but that certainly isn't the case now.

Chuck
I must tell you that because I have Vandersteen 5A's, and because Mr.V wires those spkrs with Audioquest silvers, I naturally had Sky and their comparable spkr wires on loan to try. You're not going to believe this, and neither did I. I auditioned Purist Anaversary, Cardas whatever that was, Kimber Select, etc. and Anti-Cables sounded best by far...and saved me tons of cash. Try them - I have no affiliation with the company. They give a money back guarantee. Its worth the audition.
I am with Stringreen and to my point. You do not have to spend a ton of cash on cables to get great performance.

Chuck
I have gone from the Cheetahs to the Skys. I found it gave a bigger presentation, smoother and cleaner treble, It was alot of money to upgrade, but for me the cost was worth it.