top Mahler on vinyl

Hi all

Looking to buy entire Mahler symphonies cycle on used vinyl.
What would you considered best ones as separates or as one cycle ?

Thanks in advance to all repliers
icorem
I'm partial to the Telarc releases...forewarned...these are DDD recordings I believe...but were issued on vinyl in the 80s...purists may scoff...but they sound amazing...
Phasecorrect is right about Telarc vinyl. They were produced using using the Soundstream digital recorder and NO compression. If you come across any for sale, this is a case where digital vinyl sounds amazing.

BTW, Almarg gave me the info on why Telarc LPs sound so good.
For sets, I would recommend either Bernstein/New York Philharmonic on Columbia or Kubelik/Bavarian Radio Symphony on DG in terms of most fittingly portraying Mahler's odyssey. For some other, very fine individual performances, try Kletzki or Klemperer on EMI, both conducting the Philharmonia Orchestra or Solti/Amsterdam Concertgebouw Orchestra on London/Decca in the Fourth; Barbirolli/Berlin Philharmonic in the Sixth and Walter/Columbia Symphony in the Ninth.
Correction: The Barbirolli Sixth I refer to above is with the New Phiharmonia Orchestra, and not the Berlin Philharmonic. It can be found in EMI's earlier incarnations and that company's later reissue, Classics For Pleasure. Like many other British EMI recordings, it was also made available on the Angel label for mainly the U.S. market. However, I tend to avoid Angel lps, whose sound quality I often hear as a bit too bright.
Angel/emi is the worst modern label I have ever heard. A budget label and does not use the original masters.