Looking for a very focused power cord

I've been a cable junkie for the last few years now. I've had power cords from Stealth, Electraglide, Gutwire, Argent, and BMI (and I'm not talking about their entry level cords). I've developed a nicely holographic and detailed sound. However, I recently threw a TG Audio Silver into the mix because it was cheap. WOW. It certainly doesn't have the tonal colors of the the other cords, sounding a bit plain or "solid state" but, it soundstages way better than these other "better" cords.
I'm hoping some of you audiophiles out there can turn me on to other power cords which have this ability to recreate a very well defined/outlined soundstage with pinpoint images but, has a warmer, wetter sound while still remaining in control (no bloat or smear or fat bass).
Thanks for your input. Oh, please keep the used price to about $500 or below.
lcherepkai
Well, I just added a Fusion Audio Enchanter to my system.
I'm using it on my PS Audio P-600. I like what I'm hearing very much; excellent detail, very good soundstaging, and it has done away with the occasional glare I was hearing in my system.

So, I have a couple questions for those who have multiple Fusion cables. Is is worth the expense to add another of the Enchanter cables or does the Predator get you there for less $$$ and how does the source cable compare to the Enchanter?

Also, has anyone had a chance to compare the Fusion cables to the Lessloss powercords? Thanks.
I'm currently using the Predator cords on my VAC Monobloc amps. I haven't tried this cord elswhere. I also have the Impulse cord on my preamp. I tried the Enchanter there, but the Enchanter seems to work best with higher current power supplies. That's probably why you like it so much on your P-600. If your Enchanter is new, just wait until it reaches 200+ hours of break-in. You won't believe how much better it gets.
just heard the new Dynamic Design cords and they (Spirit & Lotus)were what I would consider very "focused". Don't know what the prices are (yet), but given the shipping insurance requirements, I'd say they are within your range...very transparent, focused and balanced IMO.
I was wondering about the Lessloss and the Dynamic Design cables mentioned above. Would you consider these cables to be laid-back, up-front, or of a neutral perspective? For reference, I consider the TG Audio Silver to be significantly laid-back and the Fusion Audio Enchanter to be slightly laid back. Also, I am about to upgrade speaker cables and am looking for a very focused cable with a slightly distant/relaxed presentation. Any ideas?
Thanks for the help.
If you could tell us what the rest of your system is comprised of, since speaker cables are sensitive to the amp and speaker interaction, it would help in giving you a recommendation. What type of music do you prefer and at what volumes? Also, and just as importantly, what is your price range and do you require(prefer) biwire?