Gold interconnect comparison help

This is a repeatition from my threat at ac forum. any one tried kci silkworms, gabriel gold revelation, jade vermeil gold, antipodes gold or other gold base interconnect? how do you compare them? which one is better in your opinion and why? i would like to tame by abit bright systems. you can use GG rev as reference as i have one

Not to start war or something, i just need some comparison the cables, as i do not have the pleasure to be able to try cables and have the money back guarantees offers. i live in Asia and shipping the package back and forth would cost fortune. thx
milen007
Hi john, thanks for the respond, maybe i need to rephrase my question. whats the characteristic of the cables mentioned above?

as with john description for vermeil, "I prefer the Jade Vermeil/Hybrid cables in my system. To my ears, they present a deeper stage with more space around the players"

i have GG revelation on my systems now and can be used as reference

i need another gold ic to replace my VanDenHul.
Get the GG Rapture as it is 30/40% better than the Rev. I have A/B Audio Note Sogon and Kondo KSL LP with the Rapture and the GG smoked both of them.

You might try out the Rev. MK2.

How does the GG Rev. work in your system?

I am about to try out a Silkworm .5M on my Lector T7 MK3 and will report back on my findings.
if the GG Revelation is working out for you than your best bet is to just wait on another.
Or you can watch for new MK 2 Revelation on auction.
bobf
john(jmcgrogan2)
If you get the opportunity you should listen to the Gabriel Raptures they offer a lot more space,depth and air.
bobf
05-25-08: Bobf
john(jmcgrogan2)
If you get the opportunity you should listen to the Gabriel Raptures they offer a lot more space,depth and air.
bobf

Are you offering Bob? :)

Cheers,
John