Gold interconnect comparison help

This is a repeatition from my threat at ac forum. any one tried kci silkworms, gabriel gold revelation, jade vermeil gold, antipodes gold or other gold base interconnect? how do you compare them? which one is better in your opinion and why? i would like to tame by abit bright systems. you can use GG rev as reference as i have one

Not to start war or something, i just need some comparison the cables, as i do not have the pleasure to be able to try cables and have the money back guarantees offers. i live in Asia and shipping the package back and forth would cost fortune. thx
milen007
Milen007 - Rather than speculate, why not read the information on the Jade site for yourself and then contact JD there for further information.
Well if it's lush you're looking for, you should check out the Jungson Golden Dragon interconnects from Stewart at Weekend Environments. I think they are gold plated copper... Very rich midrange, quite a bit more than the Gabriel Gold, Jade, and KCI cables, IMHO... In my experience they were intoxicating at first, but in the end I preferred a more open midrange presentation.

Tomer
i would like to add to my previous post about my initial impression about gabriel gold revelation ic. i make a wrong claim saying gg is harsh in my systems. i later found out its caused by the quicksilver contact enhancer that i applied to the tubes pins. today i just change the tubes to telefunken 12ax7 with no enhancer, just cleaning the pins with contact cleaner. sound dull at first which then open up very nice after few hours of running. so GG revelation is rave in my system. kuddos to the designer, well done, steve.
Of the gold ICs mentioned, I've only had the KCI Silkworms in my system - 0.5M XLR between DAC and active linestage. Synergy is everything and, unfortunately, completely system-specific. For me, the Silkworms are keepers as the first analog wires in the signal chain. Just the right balance of warmth and detail with Ridge Street Poiemas between linestage and amps and Ridge Street Alethia loudspeaker cables. I've no desire to further experiment with cables.