Single-wire spades from amp to biwire spkr posts?

Is there good biwired speaker cable with a single set of spades at the amp-end and two sets of spades at the speaker-end?

My (stereo) amp has just one set of terminals
and I am getting biwireable speakers, and I was worried that
a regular biwire cable would force me to have two sets of spades on each amp terminal, and thought that would be unstable.

Thanks.
rgs92
There are multiple factors, such as how the crossover boards are implemented within the speaker, how the bi-wire cables are set up, and others. Some internally bi-wired cables simply split the number of wires between LF and MF/HF, while others double the wires inside of their bi-wired cables, like with my Purist Venustas. Other manufacturers offer double bi-wire cables that have two separate runs terminated together at the amp end, and some do that while using different gauge wires for LF than for MF/HF. For more info, you might look here:http://www.geocities.com/jonrisch/biwiring.htm
Other manufacturers offer double bi-wire cables that have two separate runs terminated together at the amp end, and some do that while using different gauge wires for LF than for MF/HF

This is what Im talking about, its still a giant loop, right? They are still all connected after the amp.I may be wrong but thats what it appears as.
Sthomas12321, the article I referenced above may help answer your questions.