Spades or bananas connectors?

Hallo out there,

Which connector would you recommend me between my speakercables and my single wire speakers (Dynaudio)? Spades or bananas? The speakercables is Supra Sword.
audioangel
I am getting increasingly frustrated (and bored) with the same topics repeated because someone was too lazy to do a search.

Less than two months old:

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?fcabl&1212678607&read&keyw&zzspades
I always thought this was an interesting question to be overheard by a non-audiophile . . . "Spades or bananas?"
Imagine the reaction . . . "What tha . . .?"
It's not a big deal.

In a series of blind tests not a single poster here could tell if he (she) was listening to spades, bananas, or bare wires.

Buy and use what is convenient.
Don_s, I can understand your frustration at seeing the same questions posted over and over but, in fact, that's absolutely necessary for forums like this to accumulate good information. No single thread is going to contain the best answers to the question.

When a question is posted it's usually visible only for a day or two and gets pushed down the list quickly by newer posts. It may be that you're lucky and the people who actually have good information happen to see it on a given day but it's just as likely that it will be seen only by the uninformed but highly opinionated.

This isn't an encyclopedia, or even Wikipedia. It's amazing that there's as much great information as there is but, in part, that's because the same questions get asked over and over and, eventually, the good information gets sifted out.