Synergistic Research Acoustic vs Precision Refere?

I have been using Cardas Golden Reference speaker wire between JRDG 312 and Vienna Mahlers. Now considering a speaker wire change. . . perhaps to a Synergistic Research product like the Acoustic Reference or the Precision Reference. If you have had the opportunity of listening to these 2 SR wires, how would you characterize their sonic difference?

The rest of my system consists of Esoteric X-01 Limited + Purist Anniversary PC, JRDG Capri + Shunyata Anaconda Alpha Helix, Sky XLR ICs. I listen to 60% chamber music, 30% orchestra, 10% female vocalists and other genres.
guidocorona
Just for fun, why not try Greg Straley's Reality Cable speaker wire? Costs under $300, and has a money back guarantee.

It replaced $1900 Purist Audio Venustas in my system.

Don't let the low price influence you. You might be pleasantly surprised.
I cannot speak for the two that you are interestd in but I have been enjoying the Sr tesla's for about a year and they are the finest cables that I have ever heard.
Thank you Grant for the suggestion, I may look into Reality cables as well. Kenscollick, both Precision and Acoustic Ref are part of the new Tessla series. What Tessla models are yours? What wires did you compare them to, and how do they differ sonically?