Krell cast MMF versus others

Hi All,

It's been a while now since Krell introduced the new MMF version of the Cast. Im sure someone here must had tried them against standard Krell Cast original, silver thinner version, Transparent etc. What are your views????

Im currently using the Transparent Cast and would like to know which is better.

Thanks in advance.
flashunlock
Flash, Look for your answer in the Krell listings. The original CAST cable was simply Mogami mic cable. New MMF unfortunately has the Nordost sound. Stay where you are unless you really want to see (hear) what CAST can do. The Transparent sounds as good as an I-C at twice the price, say 2000 for the first meter. It took Transparent a while to make the tiny Lemo connection reliable, all good now. I would not hesitate to use Transparent for an MRS application. The Bass is better than the other lower priced competition.
Thanks Zieman,

Love to try the Tara but it's just a bit out of my price range at the moment. My Transparent is 7m pair...way too long for my applicaton but think they work OK.

Cheers.
Anyone else can input how the new Nordost MMF cast sounds??? I will also try at a later date to replace the cast with a top shelf XLR interconnect to see the differences.
Thanks.