Cable Confusion

I would like to hear opinions on speaker cable...Anti-Cables vs. Mapleshade vs. Morrow vs. Bettercables. If any of you have tried them and which do you feel perform the best.
goocher
Are we talking about speaker cables or interconnects?

I had - have - Anti-Cables. But, I use speaker cables much more like the Mapleshade. They are DIY ultra thin copper ribbons. Following the Anti-Cable disdain for dielectrics I kept the insulation to a minimum - almost nothing.

For interconnects, I use the Speltz Anti-Cable IC. I have not heard anything appreciably better on my system.
i also used the anti speaker connects, i liked them, the sound was very good, but they are abit funky if you can see them readily and are not easy adjust , if you have any length. i admit they are minimal but the red wire and rigidity of the wire itself was not flex enough for me...i loved the sound, but they are funky to work with and look at...if you want to see them in my system ..go to dwhitt and look at budget jazz system, i have them show with my totem ,cayin system...good listening...dwhitt
i also used the anti speaker connects, i liked them, the sound was very good, but they are abit funky if you can see them readily and are not easy adjust , if you have any length. i admit they are minimal but the red wire and rigidity of the wire itself was not flex enough for me...i loved the sound, but they are funky to work with and look at...if you want to see them in my system ..go to dwhitt and look at budget jazz system, i have them show with my totem ,cayin system...good listening...dwhitt
I have used Anti-Cables, DH Labs, Supra, & ELF Audio SHG.
IMHO, the ELF Audio cables are the best.