Which NORDOST Cables?

I want to outfit my whole system with Nordost, but looking for the most INEXPENSIVE I can get for their line that would provide me with the best bass and dynamics. Any suggestions? Thanks
acurus
Wo nelly.....

"looking for the most INEXPENSIVE I can get for their line that would provide me with the best bass and dynamics."

Try NBS....but inexpensive....to get real dynamics...you need a low sound floor....and that's never been inexpensive. But you can build a system on Gon...it just takes time.

Good luck....Wave
IMHO, if you are looking for Nordost and inexpensive then you are looking at the blue heaven. Synergy with the components in the system are a driving factor if they will sound good or not.

I have been testing several different interconnects (Van Den Hul and Ecosse) against my set of blue heaven. Each has their pluses and minuses. I am currently auditioning the Ecosse Conductor and it is very close to the blue heaven.

It all comes down to personal preference and trusting your ears. I do keep going back to the blue heavens as they sound great.
There is no right answer to any cable question. I have power cords made of Oyeida plugs and Accrolink cable. I was recommended to try Furutech F150's with the Accrolink. That got me 2 power cords but with different ends. I tried them on various components - my Ayre K1xe preamp loved the Oyeida plugs, my Ayre V1xe amp loved the Furutech plugs. When I switched their positions, it was definitely a step backward...the other way, it is heaven.
I'm currently using a Heimdall IC and the Blue Heaven speaker cable with excellent results. I did not find the Blue Heaven IC to be solid enough sounding, and although I liked the Vishnu power cable it was ultimately a bit much in the top end.

The Heimdall IC and Blue Heaven speaker cables have great bass in my experience.