Kubala sosna new Elation cables

I will be very pleased to know if you have heard the news cables from Kubala Sosna, the elation series and how it compares to others great and expensives cables. thanks
emigene
I have a full set of Emotions in my system, from sources to speakers. I'm trying a set of the interconnects tomorrow night in my system, which Joe Kubala says will give me a good idea of the difference. If I can describe any differences, I'll report. My fear is that I'll wind up like Azjake, but I'll have to do it over time, as even with the trade-up policy it is expensive.
Hi Wadav,

They Emotion Cables sound on the warm side of neutral, but not overly lush. They are very well balanced from top to bottom, there is not one area; such as bass, midrange, or treble, that stands out from the rest. They are totally dialed in.

Hi Reprince,

I'm also considering upgrading to the Elation's. Can you kindly post your findings of the new Elation Cables when you get a chance?

Rich

Thanks Reprince!

Oh, one more thing Wadav, even though the Emotion Cables are on the warm side of neutral, they do not sacrifice anything in the detail or resolution department.

Rich