Let's hear about Elrods new Silver or Gold cables

Let's hear from the people who auditioned or bought Elrods new Silver or Gold cables and tell us what you think.I bought 7 Gold power cords and was totally blown away,anybody else?
strapper211
Hi,I have had the cords for about 2 weeks now and they just get better and better.The bass and midbass slam is totally in a league of its own,and the soundstage just keeps getting wider and deeper.Also extreme transparency and natural sweet high end,the instruments just hang in space.The weird thing I am told by David Elrod that it will get much better by the end of break-in(8 weeks),thats scary.
Robert
I have had the Elrod Silver Statement pc for about 3 months. The 3 biggest improvements I have heard are 1. better instrument seperation, no muddled lap over between instruments on recordings. 2. better midbass and bass which only gets better as the cords break-in. 3. the blackest of black backgrounds. I feel like I am listening to the music in it purest form with no subliminal noise.

The Elrod power cords are really wonderful. Instead of spending big bucks on new gear you can really improve your system with both the power and speaker cords from Mr. Elrod. He has created something magical in both products.
Hard to explain, that is why I used the adjective subliminal. Can't identify what the noise is or actually hear it but when using the Elrod power cord you know it has been eliminated. Like I tried to describe the background is totally black, meaning totally quiet. I think other Elrod Silver or Gold power cord users will back me up on this.
Bostonbean - Are you saying I would be better off spending $3000 on a Siver Statement PC than upgrading my Dali Ikon 6 speakers to a $3000 pair of Triangle Antal Ex?

I find that hard to swallow. (And I do use aftermarket PCs from PSA, Zebra, Signal, MAC and Element).