Let's hear about Elrods new Silver or Gold cables

Let's hear from the people who auditioned or bought Elrods new Silver or Gold cables and tell us what you think.I bought 7 Gold power cords and was totally blown away,anybody else?
strapper211
Sorry guys, a question just marginally out of topic. . . how many hours are required to break in 100% the JE LA 300 ME? . . . and by that I mean, to reach a point where it no longer opens further, improves, etc. . .? but is musically/sonically stable, except for the usual dayly warm up time before listening. Thank you. Guido
""how many hours are required to break in 100% the JE LA 300 ME?"

Dear Guido,

different people - different experience. I was literally shocked then I was able to appreciate late prototype of Joule-Electra LA-300ME and the rest "opening and more and more musicality and better bass etc" was relatively small scale events - for me. With others (may be people who were familiar with LA-150 MkII - which was the winner of HP of TAS Golden Ear Award - and I know, now, for godd reasons) - about 1000 hours - so I heard.

Jim: If you can audition both Silver and Gold Elrod power cords with LA-300ME - kindly report us. I don;t have much experience with Silver power cord. Where I do have substantial experience is with all (but the most expensive) levels of David speaker cables. I feel (FEEL - did not measured...) that if Silver may be the best speaker cable in the world then Gold is out of this world and while you will recognize family resemblance - they are NOT equal.

Sorry, I know many people want to and do think "its only cable - big deal, who cares" and until you try you don;'t know.... For me its like explanation of the positives of air conditioner in warm hot climate - you got to experience it during Middle East "humsin" - wind from the desert to really comprehend and appreciate it...

Yours truly,
Simon
gentlemen:

could anyone describe what the elrod gold power cable does or does not do, per the sound of a stereo system ?

thanks
Mr T,
Since you are a reviewer, I would suggest getting one or both models, trying them in your reference system, of course allowing sufficient break-in time, and report to us what you hear or don't hear. I look forward to your impressions.
i have requested two. i was told that it would be one to two months before i get them.

my point in asking relates to the frequency of superlatives mentioned about this product. i am curious as to what it is that is so remarkable about this product.