Audioquest DBS vs Synergistic Research Tesla?

I'm looking to buy a good cable between my tube amp (ASL Hurricane) and speakers (Duntech Sovereign). I have a biamped system and the main use would be only for the highs.

I think that this two brands have a very similar approach in shielding and metal conductors. As I cannot heard this cables, I want to know if do you think that there is a clear winner between both brands?
carlesdg
I agree with you that the Duntech reveal great differences and I must try myself. I have owned AQ Midnight, Cello Strings, MIT CVT 770 an Yter, and I'm not fully satisfied with with the results. Next week I will try a pair of PAD Proteus....

Here in Spain the AQ and. specially, the SR are very very rare to find. I read a lot of good opinions about this cables and I think that could be a good option for my system.
Maybe there is not a clear winner between the speaker cables of this two brands. But could someone tell me the main similarities and differences between them? (SR Precision Reference vs AQ Volcano, Kilimanjaro or K2)
Yesterday, I spend a couple of hours, with two audiophile friends, doing a comparative between my Yter speaker cables and a pair of PAD Proteus Rev. B (biwire, but with only one pair of spades connected to the highs binding posts and the other left unconnected; we cannot check the fluid level inside the cables).

Our results were: definition in the voices with the Proteus were superb, and also the definition in the middle and middle bass was superior.
The Yter was however more dynamic and open, specially on tops, and produce a more lush and pleasant sound. The piano notes in the Yter were more open and rich, with more transparency. The soundstage was also a litle big with the Yter, and the room was more filled with sound with it.
Conclusion: for me no one of both cables was a clear winner.
The SR cables are more refined, more detailed, and more musically accurate. Here's what you should do. Buy the SR's and listen with them for several months. Then if you are not completely drawn in to your music and have not forgotten about the technical end of your system, start compairing AQ, or any other brand to the SR and you will come to believe exactly what I said - the SR's are the most musical. Enjoy
I once heard the following analogy.

"If Synergistic's Active Sheilding is the turbo charger to a cables performance, then Audioquest's DBS System is the hood scoop".

I'd say that pretty much sums up the difference. Active Sheilding is the more powerfull technology. It's contribution is significant with better balance for a more natural and dynamic presentation. They are also more holographic.

If you can do a side by side compairson you'll hear what I mean.