Audioquest DBS vs Synergistic Research Tesla?

I'm looking to buy a good cable between my tube amp (ASL Hurricane) and speakers (Duntech Sovereign). I have a biamped system and the main use would be only for the highs.

I think that this two brands have a very similar approach in shielding and metal conductors. As I cannot heard this cables, I want to know if do you think that there is a clear winner between both brands?
carlesdg
Wow, a lot of answers from my last message! The last cable that I try in my system was the Audionote Kondo KSL Spz. This was really good in all the terms: dynamic, soundstage, blackground, top to bottom extension, fast and articulated bass,... IMHO the only drawback of this cable is that was a little too thin in the upper bass and bass middle range, specially for classic music. May be this cable give his best in high efficiency systems, no as mine.

After that, I thought that I need a mixed copper/silver SC. I've found a Stealth Hybrid MLT at good price and I bought it. Now I'm waiting his arrival.
After that I thought that I need a mixed copper/silver SC. I've found a Stealth Hybrid MLT at good price and I bought it. Now I'm waiting his arrival.

Shellie, 'If you can do a side by side comparison you'll hear what I mean' That means that you prefer clearly the SR?

Jimmywho, as you owned both technologies your opinion is very interesting. Apart from the fact that the SR have more inconvenient in his installation, what technology do you prefer?

As I want also to upgrade my interconnects in the front end, do you have also the opinion that the SR IC are also better than the AQ?
I prefer synergistic research hands down, I've never tried the sky or whatever the top audioquest speaker cable is, or the top Tesla SR cables, but in terms of whether DBS or Active shielding is better, Synergistic wins easily. I owned generation 1 Alpha Quad X2 active speaker cables, and then I owned Panther DBS 2m XLRs that went from my dac into active speakers.
Carlesdg,
When is a hood scoop ever better than a turbo charger? (This is not a trick question). SR's Active Shielding is the turbo charger while AQ's DBS is the hood scoop; be it interconnect or speaker cable, SR's Active Sheilding is the more powerfull technology and the better cable. Listen to both at home and you be the judge.
In a pre-amp to power amps set up would an AQ dbs interconnect work well with a SR tesla lE x4 set of speaker cables? would a cardas neutral reference or golden IC work well w/the SR active speaker cables?