Interconnects to use

Morrow audio or Paul Speltz for pre/pro. marantz av 8003, Sherbourn amp 200/7 Monitor Audio gs 60. Also xlr or rca both can except xlr's.
stramons1
Does size or weight matter? The Sherbourn is awesome and a rack bender. Also, consider any macs?
Anti-Cables work very, very well for me in my system, but you must listen and determine what is best for you. Size/weight does not matter at all...the sound matters.
Morrow is silver plated solid core copper and I have no idea how pure the copper is and Speltz wire looks like common magnet wire. As far as speaker cables go the Morrow SP3 or SP4 is well above the magnet wire. I have not tried the Morrow ic's but I did have a couple pair of anti cable ic's a few years ago. They are a bargain. Another good deal is the Vintage Audio Labs pure silver solid core ic's on ebay. I am pretty impressed though with the Morrow speaker cables so my feeling would be to try the Morrow ic's.
Morrow audio is great...I'm trying ma3 right now, I would go with this and i'm buy ma4 later! I haven't try speaker cable but I don't have to guess, it must be great!...For Anticable, IC was little disappointment for my audio gear, but Speaker cable it's top...now thanks for these guys I don't have to spend sooo much money cables..