Interconnect for sweet, silky violin sound

Yes, I know, component interactions and all that sort of stuff. But maybe that can be set aside for now. Can anyone, mainly you classical violin fans, recommend an interconnect(RCA)that assists in primarily presenting the sound of the violin as easy,silken and sweet as opposed to bright,peaky,wirey,thin and acidic? I realize every register of this instrument isn't just one way or the other, but there are plenty of components out there that just can't get the violin to sing the way it does at a live concert. I'd just like an honest facsimile. Kind thanks for any assistance here.
opus88
For me the Purist Proteus Provectus (RCA) is capable of providing the qualities you are looking for.
I listen to Cello, guitar(nylon string),violin, chamber groups, some symphonies and an equal amount of all types of jazz.
I also prefer a "recessed sound" not an exploded sound stage "bright,peaky,wirey,thin and acidic" where the quality of sound is sacrificed for a bigger more forward presentation.
One sounds like noise the other music!!!!
Samhar...Interesting that you should mention the Purist Proteus Provectus. I seriously had been considering that along with some of the golds above prior to launching this thread. Both the golden hued and slightly dark sounding quality cables command my greatest attention.
Hi. You might try audio note. You did not give a price range but there are several vx available used now at a pretty good price (i am not a seller).

good luck

Gmahler2u... good to see that you are recommending the Morrow MA3s... if Opus88's after what he describes... the Morrow MA4s will certainly reach that level... the SP4s in combination with the MA4s will be a big help as well...

no affliliation with Morrow... just a happy customer,

:) listening

Ed

Istanbulu, since you have had significant experience with Synergistic Reasearch Tesla's how would you describe the differences between Morrow and Synergistic? I was just going back to old posts you have made regarding your experience with the Tesla line.