Echole vs Argento vs Kubala-Sosna?

Can anyone compare the sonic characteristics of Echole Obsession vs Argento Serenity vs Kubala-Sosna Emotion interconnects and/or speaker cables?

Thanks
samfreeman
I hope this is in keeping with the spirit of this thread, even if it doesn't specifically address Samfreeman's question.
Has anyone listened to the 'Sine Kosmos' line of cables, and do they belong in the elite class of the above mentioned cables?
As the US distributor of SINE cables, I just discovered this thread.

The SINE "Coliseum" speaker cables and "Ella" interconnect are part of the ultra high-performance series of silver based products that feature 6N silver, carbon powder to absorb micro-vibrations & totally deep cryoed. The "Coliseum" AC cord's carbon powder also absorbs the in-line AC noise.

The top line "Kosmos" series feature a custom silver alloy that offers higher conductivity than even silver. Eight processing steps alternating annealing & deep cryo to achieve this highest of conductivity!

Sonically, the Kosmos offers the highest levels of transparency, resolution & dynamics but a liquid tonality that is so unique. Simply the best cables I have ever heard - breathtaking!

More info at http://www.tmhaudio.com/Sine.htm
Some guys in the Audioexotics forum compared the Siltech G7 with the cheap Argento Organic interconnect (1/4th of the price of the Argento Flow). The results are shocking if you take into account the price difference between the Organic and the Siltech.
I guess if they are right then the Argento Flow should easily outperform the Siltech G7

Check the link below

http://www.audioexotics.hk/index.php?option=com_simplestforum&view=postlist&forumId=1&parentId=7117&topic=true&Itemid=53
The site pointed seems to be exclusive, controlled, and looked to be very strictly minded--not so much of an open forum as this. They happen to carry/sell the Argento line too don't they? Fun read, but I would dig elsewhere for more balanced infos/thoughts, or best--to compare the said cables yourself in your system.

I had in mine, tested and preferred the G7 King over the friend's loaner FMR (which he replaced with Siltech EC). Friend's system is Goldmund Telos5000 driving Kharma Grand Exq. In my case, I have only compared the speaker cables and not the ic or pc yet. Having said that, FMR is an outstanding cable too (and so is the Omega Gold btw.) which we fully believe can truly shine in different set-ups. It's just that with our's, we ultimately felt the Siltech evokes our emotion more.