Echole vs Argento vs Kubala-Sosna?

Can anyone compare the sonic characteristics of Echole Obsession vs Argento Serenity vs Kubala-Sosna Emotion interconnects and/or speaker cables?

Thanks
samfreeman
Some guys in the Audioexotics forum compared the Siltech G7 with the cheap Argento Organic interconnect (1/4th of the price of the Argento Flow). The results are shocking if you take into account the price difference between the Organic and the Siltech.
I guess if they are right then the Argento Flow should easily outperform the Siltech G7

Check the link below

http://www.audioexotics.hk/index.php?option=com_simplestforum&view=postlist&forumId=1&parentId=7117&topic=true&Itemid=53
The site pointed seems to be exclusive, controlled, and looked to be very strictly minded--not so much of an open forum as this. They happen to carry/sell the Argento line too don't they? Fun read, but I would dig elsewhere for more balanced infos/thoughts, or best--to compare the said cables yourself in your system.

I had in mine, tested and preferred the G7 King over the friend's loaner FMR (which he replaced with Siltech EC). Friend's system is Goldmund Telos5000 driving Kharma Grand Exq. In my case, I have only compared the speaker cables and not the ic or pc yet. Having said that, FMR is an outstanding cable too (and so is the Omega Gold btw.) which we fully believe can truly shine in different set-ups. It's just that with our's, we ultimately felt the Siltech evokes our emotion more.
Bvdiman Siltech G7 Royal Signature experience mirror to what I heard. Its very hard to not impressed by its performance. I also have audition Argento Flow, they have very different sonic palette and not as the same tier than G7. The Dutch cable is really complete sounding.
Sebastian, I will have to agree with you also in that Argento do have this rather 'different sonic palette'. I've known and used for a while actually, the Argento cables from way back 15-16 years ago. Looked similar (pearlish white) but with 6 or 8 (forgot) individually insulated soft strands intertwined loosely per side for their speaker cables. Can't remember name, but it was their top cable then. Smooth, mellow, relaxing but rather vague--were what I remembered them to be. Good match with digital stuff during that period.

I swapped them for the flat Siltech FT12 then which I felt to offer greater palpability ie. denser, more solid, organic and life-like timbre with much better control down low and everywhere else. Of course they have both come a long way since then, but I believe/hear designers from both brands still kept consistent with their ideal sound goal/design approach until today, albeit both much improved--you just cannot mistake one from the other.

Maybe the 6moons review below can better express and give a glimpse of what I too felt during my recent speaker cable comparison between the Argento FMR and Siltech King, which to a certain extent--rather similar.

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/argento/flow.html
HI Samfreeman.
About 8 months ago i tested the Argento: Flow ic against the Echole Obsession 2009. I my set up which i would say is a very ballanced ultra highend ½ tube setup, i felt that dispite the high qualities of the Flow, it wasent as transparent and organic as the Obsession. The Flow was more forgiven to bad recordings but had a thin carpet effect and a lack of mickrodetails compared to the ultra quick and dynamic Obsession. My conclusion was, that in my set up the Flow was simply to tame and the Obsession just right.
On the speakercable side, i also compared the Obsession 2009 with a older Argento as well as Purist Audio: Dominus rev c ferrox / Protius provectus and Kondo ( top of line). None of them could deliver the magic of the Obsession. I do however think that the set up must be without any sharpness or edges because nothing is camuflaged. Maybee this is what somebody would call unmusical but my setup has the musicallity, clearness and transparent without any fatigue so i can allow to use a very open cable .The Obsession also defines the images superb, is very coherent and gives a lot of space around the musicians, you could call this lean but i feel its more autentic compared to real live music and maybee a ballanced match to the rest of my chain.
I think its obvious that i still love the Obsession and it replaced the Transparent: Opus 1. Good luck finding the right cable to your set up.