Aether Audio Black Box or Nuforce Magic Cube ???

Has anyone tried these black boxes that you hook-up at the end of your speaker cables yet? A lot of raves on the forums.
hifisoundguy
" When you think that the Bybee's retail for $4500.00 a pair compared to $500.00 for Bob's Boxes, "

Please, no misleading!

I don;t know what tweak is better but regarding the price:

1 Bybee you quoted are "Super Effect Bybee"
2 Its the set of four
3 Super Effect reduces signal smearing in time domain which you can hear as improvment in three-dimensionality

Rafael
I have the Magic Cubes from Nuforce and have been very happy with them they really have brought my system together>. Nice buy!
Worldcat, would you be nice enough to share some details regarding what the Magic Cubes did in your system to improve its overall performance. Thanks in advance.
Imaging #1, micro detail, over all better top and bottom end. I have Nuforce amps. I like my magic cubes with the filters. The web page from Nuforce says most people will like them better without filter. Everyone who has heard my system has left speechless. My system was so good before but after upgrading to the V3, their cables, and magic cube. The system has went up a notch in my opinion to World Class. I have had people listen who have been in the business for 35 years and sold equipment who just say wow. They have heard the Magico M5's with all spectral gear. They say it is every bit as good if not better. Really happy with my sound never new it could get that much better. Try them!!
This technical explanation sounds like a stretch to me. Sure, 1/f(otherwise known as pink noise) exists in your system. No noise in mine is audible from my listening chair. Even if the magic box or the Bybee magic stuff really eliminated it,what audible effect would it have? The Bybee thing is supposed to able to tell a noise electron from a music electron. How? The difference between noise and music is preference. If the device can read my mind I should be able to put one in line with my speakers, play a JayZ album, and no sound should come out of my speakers.