What is the best RCA interconnect?

I am currently used the Van Den Hul d301.i just want to upgrade to better IC that will give me crystal clear sound.Do anybody have any suggestion that i should get?. i am thinking to buy the Crystal Clear Audio master IC.

Regards
Tony
mazad6
Mine is the best,much better than yours,better than anyone elses,it costs more,is bigger,looks better,sounds better and you can't have one.NAH,NAH,NAH,NAH,NAH NAH!!!!!!!!!!
Mazad6, Tpreaves post shows this is a very debatable question.

No, I don't think he's making fun of you, and I suspect that if this thread stays up long enough every brand of cable made will be claimed "the best" :^).

You must listen for yourself. Go to a local dealer, Cable Company or other vendor that will allow you to listen and return. By testing a few cables you at least have a chance to discover what works and hopefully make you happy.
I am using DH Labs BL1 series II rca interconnects and to me they will fit your needs, at least you don't have to brake a bank for it. Another option, which I didn't try yet, but been seen by many as real upgrade from BL1, are DH Labs Matrix. Both are silver coated, which gives that clarity you are looking for. Personally, I am going back to pure cooper, but than in USD 500 range, however not sure yet which one.
End of story by Tpreaves because he has the best wire on the planet and he will not share.

Anyone have the secound BEST wire you can share with us?