KCI Pure Gold and the benefits

Hi Guys just wanted to share my new love for the majic of pure gold interconnects. Ive been through the paces of tring different mid to high grade interconnects in my system and finally tried pure gold. Now the price does vary significantly from pure gold cable to pure gold cable, I picked up the KCI and have really loved what gold did for my modest system compared to pure silver, flat ribbon and tons of different copper. I have read the white papers about silver being a better conductor and even some on why gold is more pleasing to the ear. I feel that gold is more coherent top to bottom than silver but noticed many of my audio friends are using silver still. What is the general feeling and use here amongst guys with the high end of equipment? Are you using gold and does it get even better with higher end equipment?
stivervii
I have 2 of his power cords. One, the sorce, just for my CD player and one, can't remember the name-I'm at work, made for power amps, for my integrated. Very well made and even though I have just a few hours on them they're great. They replaced PS Audio and Zu.
I was the guy responsible for the suggestion of an increase in wire size back in April 07 when John first came here.

Eldulcesol was the second person to get a larger wire size per my recommendation.

In the early stages of John's production I kept it under the rug so as not to confuse people too much, or scare them away with the higher cost for larger awg Gold, until more people got a handle on how they sounded.

Like I told John, as Arthursmuck stated "more of everything"

I'm running 24awg in two pairs of Silkworm interconnects and a 24awg Gold/Silver digital cable, and they sound absolutely musical like real instruments and vocals.
I invented the internet, but kept it under wraps so Al Gore could get credit.... :-)
If you invented the internet, you wouldn't remark about cable credit.

Wasn't trying to steal your thunder, enjoy your cables.
Just kidding around....

I wasn't actually going for any thunder, so there's none to steal...I was just sharing that I was trying a different version of the Silkworm's and Elducesol chimed in with his experience at heavier gauge, which mine and yours confirms...

Let's keep John's thread free of this, my bad I shouldn't have been such a smart aleck...