KCI Pure Gold and the benefits

Hi Guys just wanted to share my new love for the majic of pure gold interconnects. Ive been through the paces of tring different mid to high grade interconnects in my system and finally tried pure gold. Now the price does vary significantly from pure gold cable to pure gold cable, I picked up the KCI and have really loved what gold did for my modest system compared to pure silver, flat ribbon and tons of different copper. I have read the white papers about silver being a better conductor and even some on why gold is more pleasing to the ear. I feel that gold is more coherent top to bottom than silver but noticed many of my audio friends are using silver still. What is the general feeling and use here amongst guys with the high end of equipment? Are you using gold and does it get even better with higher end equipment?
stivervii
Snopro and Jb, do keep us posted on your thoughts as your SE's get some time on them and settle in. I have to say I'm pretty ecstatic with mine after a month of playing time.

I just got the new speaker cables and power cords to demo, I'll post some thoughts in a couple weeks after they play in some...
Rx8man,
Thanks for your concern but we lucked out and most of the storm missed us, just got some rain and a little wind(which is pretty much the norm in Texas). I did have my boat down on the coast but once again, lucked out and she's fine!

Snopro,
Glad you're liking your Silkworms, keep me posted on your thoughts as they settle down. Thank you!

Art,
How are the power cords and speaker cables coming along? I'm still trying to build another set of the SC's for myself, hopefully someday I'll finish them up.

Best,
John
Hey Art, How are the speaker cables coming along? Anyhting you or John would care to tell us about their construction etc.?
I've been on the road quite a bit so I haven't been able to spend tons of time with them, but let me say these do not sound like a silver cable in the traditional sense most of us think of when it comes to silver cables. They have very nice speed and detail, but also keep a very smooth sound at the same time, no shrillness or harshness at all. I am not typically a fan of silver cables, so needless to say I have found these very surprising so far. I still have some breaking them in to do and will post more after a couple weeks of listening. I really don't have much skinny on their construction beyond they are separate runs for + and - on each speaker and use copper spades, maybe John will chime in with more.
Art, I know what you mean about some silver cables but John has the magic touch. I'm breaking in his silver IC's and they sound REALLY close to the Silkworms. More later along with a review of his power cords. I have both of his power cords. The "Source" for my CD player and the "Current" for my integrated.