KCI Pure Gold and the benefits

Hi Guys just wanted to share my new love for the majic of pure gold interconnects. Ive been through the paces of tring different mid to high grade interconnects in my system and finally tried pure gold. Now the price does vary significantly from pure gold cable to pure gold cable, I picked up the KCI and have really loved what gold did for my modest system compared to pure silver, flat ribbon and tons of different copper. I have read the white papers about silver being a better conductor and even some on why gold is more pleasing to the ear. I feel that gold is more coherent top to bottom than silver but noticed many of my audio friends are using silver still. What is the general feeling and use here amongst guys with the high end of equipment? Are you using gold and does it get even better with higher end equipment?
stivervii

I am glad to see this thread back on track. While I do not own any KCI, I know it well and appreciate the designer who has shown passion for the cable and its customers.
I have the single ended(rca)Firefly and was wondering has anyone upgraded to the Silkworm.

I do like my Firefly's!!
Edman,
I spoke to someone a month or so back in reference to the Firefly S.E., was that you?? I cannot for the life of me find the email he sent me and was hoping he was someone posting in this thread, if so please shoot me another email.
Thanks to everyone!

Best,
John
Edman - I have heard both and the Silkworm were the way to go in my system....as nice as the Firefly's are I just found the Silkworm + to have more of everything! YMMV of course, but worth an audition if John can work it out for you...
Just to poke on this thread. I've had the Silkworm+ in system for a few months now, connecting my VAC pre to VAC 300.1a amp. It is a marvelous interconnect. Agree with comments above about its musical nature, no artifacts, puts meat and timbre on the bone. When I hear people talk about the magic of their Shindo systems, those words are how I feel about this Silkworm+ cable. My comparison is to Cardas Golden Reference, Harmonic Technology Magic Link 2, and Audience au24e xlr, all three of which are also superb cables, especially the HT, but the silkworm brings the magic. I can almost tell what shade of lipstick Nora Jones is wearing, and what cigar the guy in the front row is smoking...