PS Perfect wave power cord

What are your thoughts about this perfect wave series of power cables?

Thanks
128x128gmahler2u
Jp1208,
Yes I agree, after their ups and downs within the two months of breaking in, these turned out to be surprisingly very good pc, let alone for the money. I had originally planned only to buy one for use into my PPP, but they sounded better with my amp than another dealer loaner, a highly touted pc at almost three times their rrp, that it was a no brainer for me to keep both. Will be expecting a few more loaner to test, will report here if anything better comes along. Although, I'm pretty sure at much higher cost if/when that happens. Am in no hurry for now. ;) Cheers..
You guys find the 12 is better on amp or ok on front end? I have some Statements that seem to be great on my amp, but really dampen the dynamics of my right if I pop 'em on my pre or cd player.

Thoughts?

Ferrite?
In my system / findings of AC12 :

Excellent - into PPP
Good - into amp
Average into - front ends

When used in tandem, they have a tendency to compound and thicken the sound a little too much, hence loosing micro dynamic and detail. Neutral tonality, but balance wise do found them to be a tad colored - adds a bit of bass, body and fullness to sound - which might be a welcome in some systems. Generally, will perform better with bigger current load and in systems erring on lean side.
Have you mixed 'em up with other cables that seem avoid that compunding effect?

I have some shunyatas thrown in...nothing high end tho, the $200 cord, I can't rememeber what it called...