Pure Note Designers Edition

Has anyone heard this top of the line speaker cable? I've been using Pure Note's Titanium speaker cable for some time and have been very happy with them. Any one out there who has heard both?
128x128bander
The Epsilons are a very old Pure Note cable and were fast but lean. The Designers are completely different and are full bodied. There is no edge or grit. Rumor has it a review is in the works but no other info. I know of other folks that own these cables but not everyone posts comments in the forums.
I respond to David12. Last November I've asked the forum for an alternative for Siltech Compass Lake G6 XLR. Someone (I've forgotten his name, but I will stay for ever thankfull to him) advised me the Pure Note Designers Edition. I've ordered 1 pair of 2,5 mtrs for the action price of $ 1575. Damn good advise, damn good price, damn good cable! I've bought the ic's for bi-amping my Pass 600.5 for the bass section of my Apogee Full Range. Mid/high will be connected with the Compass Lake to Audio Research HD 220. For the time being I am 'cooking' the DE's between the AR HD 220 & AR Ref 3 on Apogee Diva.They've played aprox. 100 hours. My first conclusion: they stay. They are not as good as the Compass Lakes, but the DE costed 10% of the price of the Siltechs. This is my private opinion:
Overall: 90% to Siltech. Image: deep/body, fast, quiet. Bass: detailed, powerfull Mids: width, detailed, somewhat warm. High: sparkling, fast,
sometimes edgy/sharp. Bit to much "silverisch". Maybe they need more cooking. Very good ic, a lot of music for it's money. Hope it will help you making a choice. PS: for what it is worth: DE has won the competition from my all time favourite Cardas Golden Reference.
I purchased the Designers Edition interconnect. Excellent cable indeed. It replaced AZ Absolute in my system. Smooth, transparent, detailed, excellent sound-stage. I liked treble of DE better and it was a bit more quiet. AZ Absolute had slightly more authoritative bass but it was a close call.